1 Corinthians 6:19-20 NIV
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies”
Your dreams are not your own. You are called to steward your dream not own it.
How you steward them matters.
If you choose to repress your God-given dreams you will eventually damage your heart.
- Does your dream include or lead to sin? (Obvious)
- Is your dream based on someone else’s life?
- Is your dream too specific?
- Is your dream too small?
Some guiding principles
- God’s name is being glorified
- You are walking in your giftings with joy
- The darkness of the world is being rolled back